End?
Today is the last lecture of the whole lectures for Marketing.
OMG, I saw a lot of friends posted their feeling and thinking about today on the Facebook. But.....Come on!!! We still have a LOT of essays to finish!!!!!!!and after this essays, we still have 3 exams!!!!and I haven't started to study yet!!!GOSH
I didn't go to the lecture because I'm writing my essays until now...00:19. but I still have 8,590 words to go.
I shouldn't have planed the trip to go Germany. It seems that I have to bring my laptop in this trip...
好不容易寫得很順以為今天可以把e-marketing的SOSTAC寫完卻沒想到...
我的Strategy整個方向大錯!只好重寫,發現之後整個開始有氣無力
根本無心開始繼續寫...
我不討厭寫東西只是怕寫錯被當掉
不能畢業的話就無顏見江東父老
連要去德國的心情都沒了啦!
我幹嘛不安排五月考完試之後再去阿..(崩潰)
OMG, I saw a lot of friends posted their feeling and thinking about today on the Facebook. But.....Come on!!! We still have a LOT of essays to finish!!!!!!!and after this essays, we still have 3 exams!!!!and I haven't started to study yet!!!GOSH
I didn't go to the lecture because I'm writing my essays until now...00:19. but I still have 8,590 words to go.
I shouldn't have planed the trip to go Germany. It seems that I have to bring my laptop in this trip...
好不容易寫得很順以為今天可以把e-marketing的SOSTAC寫完卻沒想到...
我的Strategy整個方向大錯!只好重寫,發現之後整個開始有氣無力
根本無心開始繼續寫...
我不討厭寫東西只是怕寫錯被當掉
不能畢業的話就無顏見江東父老
連要去德國的心情都沒了啦!
我幹嘛不安排五月考完試之後再去阿..(崩潰)

留言
張貼留言